Win a year’s free postal subscription to the Hackney Citizen every month
For your chance to win one of 10 annual subscriptions to the Hackney Citizen, complete our short (shouldn’t take any more than 10 minutes) readership survey:
Please note that by entering your details below you agree to receive emails related to the Hackney Citizen from Citizen Enterprises Ltd.
We can assure you that any comments or personal information you provide on the survey will NOT be sold, or passed on to any third party, and will only be used by Citizen Enterprises Ltd. If you do not consent to this, please opt out of filling in this survey by closing the window/tab in your browser.
Terms and conditions
1. The Hackney Citizen prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Citizen Enterprises Limited (“CEL”), their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
5. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 30 April 2016. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. Ten will receive an annual subscription to the Hackney Citizen, print edition. CEL accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or after 7 May 2016 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to CEL within 28 days of being notified by CEL, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CEL shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from CEL within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Citizen Enterprises Limited, Unit 9 Celia Fiennes House, 8-20 Well St, London E9 7PX
12.The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. CEL retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of CEL for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. CEL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
18. CEL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of CEL in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. CEL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
21. Promoter: Citizen Enterprises Limited, Unit 9 Celia Fiennes House, 8-20 Well St, London E9 7PX